helpppppppppp - MOTIVATION LETTER ?????????

Thinking
Здравейте мами
имам нужда от помощта ви Embarassed Embarassed
КАК се ПИШЕ МОТИВАЦИОННО ПИСМО НА АНГЛИЙСКИ?
МОЛЯ ВИ АКО ИМАТЕ НЕЩО ПОД РЪКА ДА И ПОМОГНЕТЕ ЧЕ ИДЕЯ СИ НЯМАМ КАК Е НА АНГЛИЙСКИ А НЕ СТАВА ДА ПРЕВЕЖДАМ ОТ БГ НА АНГЛ.

СПЕШНО Е

НАДЯВАМ СЕ ДА МИ ПОМОГНЕТЕ ЧЕ В НЕТА 2 ДНИ СЕ РОВА АМА НИЩО ПОДХОДЯЩО Cry
Виж целия пост
# 1
погледни в jobs.bg гледала съм как се пише на български, но може да има и на английски
Виж целия пост
# 2
Мила ,дано мога да ти помогна!
Кажи за какво става въпрос и ще се опитам.
Виж целия пост
# 3
Пусни в google "cover letter" и ще ти излязат хиляди варианта. Имай предвид, че на стандартни, и копи-пействани писма не се гледа с добро око.
Виж целия пост
# 4
Дай мейл ще ти пратя нещо  Peace
Виж целия пост
# 5
Ето : http://www.jobtiger.bg/stat_pages/CoverLetters.php
Виж целия пост
# 6
Dear Sir or Madam,

I would like to apply for a clinical clerkship at your hospital during summer 2005. My area of interst is paediatrics, gynacology and infectious diseases. I prefer to work in peadiatrics if that is possible

My name is ------ and I come from -------. I am a 4th year medical student at Medical Faculty of -------. The clinical subjects that I listened to during the last four years were: physical examination of patients, infectious diseases, hygiene, social medicine, pharmacology, dermatology and venerology, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine and surgery along with all the preclinical subjects.

In future I am considering to specialize in peadiatrics, although my decision is not yet final. The reason why I would like be a peadiatrician is because I enjoy working with children and last but not least the diversity of work itself.

Until now I have not had much experince in working with children, so this clerkship is a good oppurtunity for me to get the practical skills and of course the theoretical knowledge. Although I will be limited only to English, I can help with physical examination and maybe partially even with history taking. I expect to learn a lot from clinical staff at your hospital also being present at rounds and at different medical procedures.

As I have never been to Czech Republic before, therefore coming to your country would be a completely new experience for me on all levels. I would like not just to get familiar with medical education and health care systems, but also feel the atmosphere of working in a hospital at your country and of course get new acquaintances.

I really hope to be accepted for the clerkship and am looking forward to hearing from you.

With best regards,

Виж целия пост
# 7
http://soyouwanna.com/site/syws/coverletter/coverletter.html
Напиши coverletter в гугъла и ще излязат много. Има най-различни примери, виж кое е най-близко до твоята работа и успех Peace

Виж целия пост
# 8
Изпратила съм ти на "лични" насоки за писане и примери, че текстовете са дълги да ги поствам. Успех!
Виж целия пост
# 9
http://www.resume-resource.com/covers.html - ето още един линк с примери Simple Smile) Успех!  Peace
Виж целия пост
# 10
Изпратила съм ти на "лични" насоки за писане и примери, че текстовете са дълги да ги поствам. Успех!

БЛАГОДАРЯ Simple Smile
Виж целия пост
# 11
БЛАГОДАРЯ НА ВСИЧКИ ЗА ИЗКЛЮЧИТЕЛНО БЪРЗИТЕ РЕАКЦИИ
Simple Smile
СЕГА ЩЕ СЕ ОПИТАМ ДА СГЛОБЯ НЕЩО Simple Smile

Heart Eyes
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия