Анджела Нийдъм - Семинар в Неделя 7 Септ.

• 1 100
  За приятелите на хомеопатията

Извънреден семинар на световноизвестната Анджела Нийдъм- Великобритания, първа заедно с Питър Чапел, преоткрили хомеопатията в България в далечната 1992г.

Уважаеми колеги,

Каним Ви на семинар с Анджела Нийдъм на 07.09.2008 г. от 14.00 ч. в Департамент за усъвършенстване на учители.

Програма на семинара:

1. Нови животински лекарства /птици, млека и др./

2. Интегриране на различните методологии в хомеопатията, вкл. на Шанкаран и Шолтън.

3. Въведение в лечебната dru yoga и демонстрация.

Такса за участие:  30.00 лв.

Адрес: бул. "Цар Борис ІІІ" № 224 - трамваи №№ 5 и 15, посока Княжево, сп. "Охрид".

Контролна среща: -  13.00 - 13.15 ч - "Руски паметник" - спирката на тр.5 за Княжево.

Очакваме ви!
Виж целия пост
# 1
Аз лично много харесвам Шанкаран. Имам две негови книги.Наистина си заслужава да се прочетат.

Похвално е,че такива световно известни хомеопати ще бъдат дискутирани.
Виж целия пост
# 2
Този интернет е голяма зараза-колкото повече кликаш,научаваш  повече.Аз например сега разбрах,че има интерес от българска страна да се публикуват произведенията на Шанкаран.Знам и кой го иска.Наш съфорумец.

Всички класици са изчетени,да видим и новите методи в класическата хомеопатия.Винаги ще има полза от прочитането и на други гледни точки,оборващи постулатите на немеца.Браво.
Виж целия пост
# 3
Цъкам си пак Winkи разбирам,че Шолтън и той отрича тоя пуст Органон,дето аз и  Александър се кълнем,че е библията на КЛАСИЧЕСКАТА хомеопатия. Интерсено-дори и казва,че не е верен.Е,не целия,ма тук таме...... : Wink

Ето думите които казват това,извадени от контекста Wink(Правописът е автентичен и не е променян от мен по никакъв начин )

Paragraph 110 of the Organon is incorrect. The fact that Hanemann says it does not mean it is correct. That does not mean that all he taught is incorrect. One has to careful look into everything that is said. There is no easy way to the truth. Adhering to books, if they be bibles, korans or the Organon, does not solve the problem, it can only give apparant certainty.

А ето и въпросите и отговорите на неизвестната Зара и световноизвестния хомеопат  Шолтън.

Dear Dr.Scholten:
This post is provoked by your recent interview with Manish Bhatia published at www.hpathy.com, which I presonally found very alarming and the statements you are making there somewhat bizzare. Here I am writing with the hope that you will be able to throw more light on your ideas in the sense of classical homeopathy.
Would you please be kind to explain further your ideas about the families approach of analyzing elements and mineral compound remedies speculating that they posses similar characteristics due to their position/close proximity in the periodic table?
Why do you think provings are not necessary?
Your ideas are based on deductive thinking, extrapolation, speculation, pure theorizing and generalization. Isn't there an impending risk of bias and oversimplification? What is the sound proof that your approach is accurate and consistent with exsisting proven methods? How do we know that the position of the elements is a self-suficient indication and gives us confidence to speculate on their similar curative properties and characteristics. Her eit is not a matter of pure chemistry, but rather energies, which we do not clearly understand sinse the limitations of our senses. What way of exploring them we have other than proving and pure observation?

Arent' we exposing our invaluable Materia Medica at risk with putting unreliable and highly speculative information about remedies? What about the suffering patients- do they really need that, do they deserve it? Is this ethical?

This is what you say during the interview: The choice of the potency is of minor importance, compared to the selection of the simillimum.

I have the impression that sensitive people need higher potencies.

But at the other hand I think that a good remedy will work in any potency. The information will be transferred from the level it has been given to the other levels of existence.
Would you please comment further on that? This statement totally contradicts with what Hahnemann teaches us in the Organon.
I will appreciate a thoughtful answer.
Best regards,
Zara
janscholten

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Zara,

Classifications are basic for any science. Without classification science does not even exist. I have expalined this in my articles "Homeopathy and science" and "Homeopathy and classifications", which can be downloaded from my website www.janscholten.com. And Hahnemann himself started the first classification in homeopathy: psora, sycosis, syphilis.

"Why do you think provings are not necessary?"
They are not always necessary. They are a means to the remedy picture, not the picture ittself.

You write: "Your ideas are based on deductive thinking, extrapolation, speculation, pure theorizing and generalization. Isn't there an impending risk of bias and oversimplification? What is the sound proof that your approach is accurate and consistent with exsisting proven methods? How do we know that the position of the elements is a self-suficient indication and gives us confidence to speculate on their similar curative properties and characteristics. Her eit is not a matter of pure chemistry, but rather energies, which we do not clearly understand sinse the limitations of our senses. What way of exploring them we have other than proving and pure observation?"

Th proof of the pudding is in the eating. The method I have described is tested in thoudsands of cases, which is observation.
There seems to be a confusion between the concepts specultaion and theory. The confusion comes top a climax in the word "theorizing". It is as Einstien has said: "Epistemology without contact with science becomes an empty scheme; science without epistemology is –insofar as it is thinkable at all, primitive and muddled".

You say : "Arent' we exposing our invaluable Materia Medica at risk with putting unreliable and highly speculative information about remedies?".
Homeopathy has done that during it's whole history by assuming that all symptoms from proings are correct. This is an assumption, originating from Hahnemann that has no substance, has never been proven, seems pure theorizing, and contains logical inconsequences, as I have shown in my article "Dogmatism in homeopathy".

Best regards,
Jan Scholten
Zara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Dr.Scholten:
Would you please comment on the last part of my previous posting?
This is what you say during the interview: The choice of the potency is of minor importance, compared to the selection of the simillimum.

I have the impression that sensitive people need higher potencies.

But at the other hand I think that a good remedy will work in any potency. The information will be transferred from the level it has been given to the other levels of existence.
Would you please comment further on that? This statement totally contradicts with what Hahnemann teaches us in the Organon.

Thanks,
Zara
janscholten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:34 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Zara,

The topic of choice of potencies is quite difficult. There are many teachings about it and they differ greatly.
In a discussion at the Liga congress in Luzern it turned out that everyone was using another policy and everyone had good results. There could only be agrred upon the more frequent prescriptions for deep pathology, like cancer.

There is no thereotical or experimental sound basis till now for making a definite choice.
So I prefer to leave the topic open.

All the best,
Jan Scholten
Zara

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Dr.Scholten:

All this sounds very contradictory and confusing.
It is Hahnemann who teaches in the Organon on the importance of the correct potency, dose and frequency of repetition (para 275-276). Kent in his Lesser writings also points out:
"A fatal error prevails in many quarters : to suppose that increasing the size of the dose makes it more Homoeopathic.

It is not yet clearly understood that the attenuation should be similar to the plane of the perversion, the disorder, in the economy.

Increasing the degree of the potency may hasten the cure, but it often increases the aggravation; diminishing the potency diminishes the homoeopathicity, and if the drug be increased in quantity the relation departs from the similar to the dissimilar, hence becomes not the curative power."

And one quotation from the Organon regarding the provings and the proper way to obtain knowledge about medicinal substances for Materia Medica:
Para 110:
"for the pure, peculiar powers of medicines available for the cure of disease are to be learned neither by any ingenious a priori speculations, nor by the smell, taste or appearance of the drugs, nor by their chemical analysis, nor yet by the employment of several of them at one time in a mixture (prescription) in diseases.."

It is getting really confusing. It comes out that all the old teacher had taughts is worthless. How should we study Homeopathy today? There is too much different and contradictory information out there. Students and young practitioners are getting confused and puzzled.
Would you please comment on this?
Best,
Zara
janscholten

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Dr.Scholten:

It is contradictory and confusing.
Hahnemann mostly used below 30, Kent mostly above 30: 200, M and XM. Both had results and both claim that one has to be very precise "in order to prevent fatal errors". So, according to Kent Hahnemann must have made many errors (fatal?!), because he did not have higher potencies.

You say "Increasing the degree of the potency may hasten the cure, but it often increases the aggravation".
Can you substantiate that? How do you know?
The same question can be asked about "diminishing the potency diminishes the homoeopathicity".

Paragraph 110 of the Organon is incorrect. The fact that Hanemann says it does not mean it is correct. That does not mean that all he taught is incorrect. One has to careful look into everything that is said. There is no easy way to the truth. Adhering to books, if they be bibles, korans or the Organon, does not solve the problem, it can only give apparant certainty.

I can imagine it is not easy for students. It was not different in my time when I was a homeopathic student.
I once said to one of the teachers that he should tell the students that the beautiful cases in the course were only a minority of the clinic. He answered that he wouldn't do that because then maybe many students would stop studying homeopathy. I said to him that then they would get confused when starting their own practice, and would think it was their own fault.
Things are not true because someone says it, but because it is working that way.

The best way to learn hoeopathy is to check it with cases. I developed my ideas out of the neeed to help patients. With the old polychrests I could help only very few patients, about 5%.

In a registration project in Holland it turned out that the polychrest were prescribed the most, but seldom with results.

All the best,
Jan Scholten
Zara

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:32 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Dr.Scholten:
What do you mean by saying:"Paragraph 110 of the Organon is incorrect. The fact that Hanemann says it does not mean it is correct. That does not mean that all he taught is incorrect. One has to careful look into everything that is said. There is no easy way to the truth. Adhering to books, if they be bibles, korans or the Organon, does not solve the problem, it can only give apparant certainty. "
How do yuo know 110 is incorrect? How did you came to this conclusion? What is the proff for it? What better statement in your opinion should replace it?
One can not make such serious claims without providing sound arguments to support it. Please explain.?!!
Best,
Zara
janscholten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:29 am    Post subject:    Reply with quote
Dear Zara,

As you stated paragraph 110 has the statement: "for the pure, peculiar powers of medicines available for the cure of disease are to be learned neither by any ingenious a priori speculations, nor by the smell, taste or appearance of the drugs, nor by their chemical analysis, nor yet by the employment of several of them at one time in a mixture (prescription) in diseases.." .

But one can smell a remedy, taste it and get an impression of what it does. One can see that as a proving, a tasting of the remedy.

One can deduce a lot from the chemical analysis of remedies. For instance the Solanaceae contain a lot of the same chemical substances: hyoscin, solanin and others. They have similar effects as the Solanaceae, which is not a very strange thing.

It depends of what Hahnemann or someone else means with speculation.

But already 3 of parts of the statement are incorrect.

All the best,
Jan Scholten
Виж целия пост
# 4
Александър, ти ще ходиш ли на семинара?

Аз май се отказах.Аз нали се лекувам с КЛАСИЧЕСКА хомеопатия(наречи ме консервативна Laughing),ма тези двамата Шолтън и Шанкаран нещо ме шикалкавят.

Аз си вярвам в Органона.По това си приличаме с теб-имаме вяра в хомеопатичната библия.

Та викам си аз,да спестя тия  30 лева и да не слушам хора дето не работят по КЛАСИЧЕСКИ методи.Със сигурност ще ми е трудно да разбера  дискусията на световноизвестната лекторка относно "2. Интегриране на различните методологии в хомеопатията, вкл. на Шанкаран и Шолтън"

Виж целия пост
# 5
Таз Анджела Нийдъл пък толкова  СВЕТОВНО!!!!!! известна,че даже собствен сайт няма. Shocked

Във белите  страни това е лош знак.Поне аз така знам.

За сметка на това разбрах,как да се свържа с нея.Сега  отивам да я питам нещо.
Виж целия пост
# 6
Прочетох,че  българското хомеопатично  дружество,в което членува Александър (и аз лично искам да съм член,ма последната точка от критериите ме спира) се издава списание.

В последният брой на въпросното списание има интересна за мен статия със световно известния холандски хомеопат Ян Шолтън,от която аз много се интересувам.Тъй като вече знаете причините ми да не съм член на това дружество,бихте ли могли да ми сканирате труда на въпросния холандски хомеопат.

Ще бъда благодарна на всеки ,който може да ми помогне.
Виж целия пост
# 7
какво гласи последната точка от устава?
Виж целия пост
# 8
Ох,исках да ти го копирам,ма те от вчера до днес са си променили целия сайт и вече го няма като информация. Бе, общо взето имаше такъв смисъл-отдел финанси пее романси. Mr. GreenАко ти го  намериш,копирай го тук.Аз не успях.

ето го сайта: ( и него едвам го намерих,чрез търсачка)

http://bghomeopathy.org/bg/homeopathy_bg.php

Виж целия пост
# 9
pease,намерих го Embarassed

КРИТЕРИИ ЗА ЧЛЕНСТВО В ХОМЕОПАТИЧНОТО ОБЩЕСТВО
Основен критерий за членство в ХО е приемането на основните принципи на класическата хомеопатия.
Членове на хомеопатичното общество могат да бъдат:

А.Практикуващи – дипломирани специалисти по класическа хомеопатия, които:
1.Приемат целите на Хомеопатичното общество, съгласно неговия Устав;
2.Приемат и спазват етичния кодекс на ХО.
3.Взимат активно участие в дейността на ХО за популяризирането на класическата хомеопатия в България.
4.В своята практика прилагат принципите на класическата хомеопатия.
5.Участват в мероприятията на Хомеопатичното общество за постоянно повишаване на тяхната квалификация.
6.Участват в работни групи за разработване на различни проблеми в областта на класическата хомеопатия, съгласно международни програми.
7.Редовно плащат членския си внос.

Б.Студенти – лица, посещаващи курсовете, провеждани от Хомеопатичното общество, които:
1.Приемат Устава на Хомеопатичното общество.
2.Приемат Етичния кодекс на ХО.
3.Редовно посещават учебните занятия;
4.Успешно взимат изпитите си.
5.Активно участвуват в дейността на ХО.
Виж целия пост
# 10
Зонка, коя е последната точка, която те спира да си член на ХО - редовното плащане на членския внос или активното участване в дейността на Обществото? Критериите се отнасят за: 1) Практикуващи хомеопати; 2) Студенти. Ти в коя от двете категории попадаш, та те притеснява последната точка? newsm78

Темата е некоректно зададена -  Семинарът не беше за приятелите на хомеопатията, а за практикуващи хомеопати и  за обучаващи се в курсовете по хомеопатия.
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия