Вижте какво получих в пощата си..

• 3 228
Преди малко го получих на емейла си ,интересно е  Mr. Green и се чудя дали има хора,които да се връзват на такива неща  Whistling

Цитат
From Mr. Angus Nartey
TEL: +233 248751616

Greetings to you,

My name is Angus Nartey, currently the Regional Head of Corporate Affairs Department with a reputable bank here in Ghana. I am 44 years of age and married with 4 kids. I got your information during my search through the Internet and I write you this Offer in good faith, believing that I can trust you with the information I am about to reveal to you.
I only hope we can assist each other. If you don't want this business offer kindly forget it as I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us. As the regional manager of the bank, it is my duty to send financial reports to Our Head Office in the capital city of Accra. On the course of the last year 2007 end of the year’s report, I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made One Million Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand US Dollars ($1,850.000.00) of which my head Office is not aware of and will never be aware of. I have since then PLACED this fund on a SUSPENCE ACCOUNT without a beneficiary.

As an officer of the bank, I cannot be directly connected to this money thus I am compelled to request for your assistance to receive this money into your bank account.

If you accept to work with me, I want you to state how you wish us to share the funds in percentage, so that both parties will be satisfied. I shall explain to you in details how we shall handle the transaction once I
receive your response. I do need to assure you that there is practically no risk involved in this as it is going to be a bank-to-bank transfer. All I need from you is to stand as the original depositor of this funds.

I will appreciate your timely response OR call me:
+233 248751616.

With Regards,
Angus Nartey

Виж целия пост
# 1
А, сега пък от Гана. До скоро бяха от Нигерия.
Глупости, опитват се да източат сметки. Не знам само кой вече остана да се върже. Laughing

Ето малко повече информация:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advance_fee_fraud
Виж целия пост
# 2
Глупости, опитват се да източат сметки. Не знам само кой вече остана да се върже. Laughing

Mr. Green Мисля си обаче,че все има още останали такива ,които се вързват  Rolling Eyes Thinking
Виж целия пост
# 3
Да, получавала съм и аз подобно, но преди повече от година.
Щом пращат сигурно някой се връзва.
Виж целия пост
# 4

Mr. Green Мисля си обаче,че все има още останали такива ,които се вързват  Rolling Eyes Thinking

Моят прадядо обичал да каза, " Ако нямаше прости хора, нямаше да има и богати".
Виж целия пост
# 5
Ежедневно получавам на мейла си поне по 1 такъв мейл. Това са празни приказки и източване на сметки. Искат да си пратиш данните и започва едно лудо пазарувне от твое име и докато се усетиш дължиш една голяма сума пари. От банката ти отговарят че е пазарувано с кредитна карта от твое име и т.н.

Не се връзвай на това. Всичко е заблуда.
Виж целия пост
# 6
До сега не съм получавала,но ще имам едно на ум.
Виж целия пост
# 7
аз дори съм получавала уж от pay pal support-a.
ама не е чудо голямо станало.
Виж целия пост
# 8
И аз преди половин година получих от Майкрософт писмо, че печеля половин милион май беше английски лири.
Ние си знаехме с мъжа ми, че си е чиста проба измама обаче писахме на въпросния господин /представител на Майкрософт представи си/ какво да направим за да си вземем парите и ни отговориха че трябва да пратим някакви си луди пари за транспортни разходи, за да ни пратят чека и прочие там простотии. Доста си се посмяхме по този повод у дома.
Не се връзвай - никой няма да ти направи "добро" просто ей така, щото си имаш е-mail.
Виж целия пост
# 9
И аз имам едно интересно...

YAHOO INTERNET AWARDS 2008
Yahoo Awards Center
124 Stockport Road, Longsight,
London  M60 2DB
United Kingdom.

Dear Email Owner,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!    CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of GBP800,000,00 British Pounds (Eight Hundred Thousand British Pounds). Only for the email users this 2008 Prize promotion which is organized by YAHOO INTERNET AWARDS 2008.

Yahoo! Collects all the email addresses of the people that are active online this 2008, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo and few from other e-mail providers. 12 people are selected monthly to benefit from this promotion and you are one of the Selected Winners this month of October 2008.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE / CLAIMS

Winners shall be paid in accordance with their Settlement Centers. Yahoo Prize Award must be claimed not less than 3Weeks from the date of Draw Notification. Any prize not claimed within this period will be forfeited and returned to its source as unclaimed Prize/Fund.

You are Advised to contact your Claim Agent with the below contact details and forward your winning and personal identification numbers to him:

CLAIM AGENT NAME:  DR. JAMES SMITH
TEL: +44-703 1909170
CONTACT E-MAIL: dr.jamessmith01@live.com

You are advised to send the below following informations to your claim agent to enable him facilitate the release of your fund to you by our Paying Bank.

1. Your Full name:
2. Your Country:
3. Contact Address:
4. Telephone Number:
5. Fax Number:
6. Marital Status:
7. Occupation:
8. Sex:
9. Age:

Congratulations!!! Once again.
Виж целия пост
# 10
онзи ден в Нощен труд имаше голяма статия, една журналистка, която стигнала далеч в разлседването - китайка или японка не помня, има сайт на доброволни начела, в който пише кое, как и какво.
Тя обяснила на свързалите се с нея Нощен труд, че над 500 000 ( или милиона беше, не помня, но колосална сума) са дали общо хора, хванали се на подобни глупости.
така че - да, има хора, които се връзват, не знам с кой акъл, след като ползването на интернет и мейли е признак на поне малка информираност, все пак не се връзва баба Гана от мало Бучино, ами хора, които живея с технологиите и проблемите на 21 век Rolling Eyes
Виж целия пост
# 11
Ето Ви няколко такива

OFFICE OF THE SENATE
show details Oct 7 (7 days ago) Reply

OUR REF:FRN/ATM/822
YOUR REF:CLAIMS/ATM/822

This is to officially inform you that(ATM Card Number 4278763100030014)has
been accredited with your favor.Your Personal Identification Number is
822.The ATM Card Value is $1.8MILLIONUSD.You are advised to  contact Mrs Linda
Hill via Email:(resolutionpanel300@live.com)with the following
information's;

FULL NAMES:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
PHONE NUMBER:
SEX:
Regards,
Senator.David Mark

Ето и друго:
BLESSINGS TO YOU MY BELOVED
From Mrs.Aladin Saeed Ahmed.
I need your trust and assitance to help donate this some funds to either a
charity organisation/orphanage home due to my health condition.When my late
Husband
was alive he deposited a substantial amount of money worth
$8.5Million with a bank in the United Kingdom which I inherited
after his death,contact me immediately for more informations concerning
this project.
Until I hear from you by email; my dreams will rest squarely on your
shoulders.Contact me by E-mail: mrs.aladinsaeedahmed@live.com
Remain blessed,
Mrs. Aladin Saeed Ahmed.

Постоянно ги получавам. И не само аз, а много хора. Не вярвам на нищо. Пореднаите измами.
Виж целия пост
# 12
Миналата година бях получила едно, уж от "моята" банка ( даже не я бях чувала, но както и да е), в което ме уведомяваха, че за да могат да повишат нивото на сигурност на моите спестявания, трябва да им изпратя номера на банковата си сметка и паролата / кода си. Ех как се смях тогава...но като се замислиш и колко хорица може да се хванат.... ooooh!
Виж целия пост
# 13
Remain blessed,
Mrs. Aladin Saeed Ahmed.

Тия на "Сезам, отвори се!" ли си играят???  Joy
Виж целия пост
# 14
Remain blessed,
Mrs. Aladin Saeed Ahmed.

Тия на "Сезам, отвори се!" ли си играят???  Joy

Много точно казано. Ако се хвана - хвана. Whistling Joy Joy Joy Joy
Виж целия пост