Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 543
  • 1 001
# 360
Touch And Go - Tango In Harlem
Boy George & The Culture Club - The Crying Game


Виж целия пост
# 361


Flowing Tears - " Ballad Of A Lonely God "

poor old God has died when they took his feet
take another breath of a faint belief
saw him on your trace and he'll take no rest
paid to be the first but just got the 2nd best

all we need is life and a ship to leave
vultures in the back and a snake at ease
call me by the name of a feminist
silent is the shot for she never will be missed

catch me on a white line
as lonely as my God's sign

the truth is not polite so let's make it worse
navigate the sheep in the devil's hearse
Saw him near your place soon he'll be your guest
tremble for a life that you never have possessed

all we need is love and the will to hate
shotgun in the left, in the other one our fate
silver-bullets served by the hypocrite
monkey on the back for we never will admit

silent as a landmine
as lonely as my God's sign
[/size]
Виж целия пост
# 362
Falco - Jeanny

Sonata Arctica - Still Loving You

Dario G - Carnaval De Paris

Guns N' Roses - Knocking On A Heavens Door
Виж целия пост
# 363
Iron Maiden

AC DC

Не знам кой и кога, а и дали някой ги е пускал, но аз поне да се самопоздравя с 2 любими мен песньовки  Party
Виж целия пост
# 364
Guano Apes – “ Scratch The Pitch “

Europe – “ Little Bit Of Lovin “ Two Hearts

Europe – “ I’ll Cry 4 U “

NightWish – “ Conquest Of Paradise “( Vangelis )

TOTO – “ Without Your Love “

2Pac – “ Thugs Get Lonely Too “

Foo Fighters – “ Lonely As You “
 

Виж целия пост
# 365
Eagles – “ Midnight Flyer “

Van Halen – “ Hot For Teacher “

Joe Cocker – “ Tonight “

Aerosmith – “ Let The Music Do The Talking “

Queen – “ Calling All Girlz “

Doors – “ Not To Touch The Earth “

  Metallica -  " The Call of Ktulu ”

Виж целия пост
# 366
Mandaryna - Lete indien

Anita Ward - Ring my bell

Lobo - Caribbean disco show

Smokie - Needs and pins

Marc Terenzi - Heat between the sheets
Виж целия пост
# 367

" I Was Made For Lovin' You "
" I Was Made For Lovin' You "
" I Was Made For Lovin' You "

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Tonight I wanna give it all to you
In the darkness
There’s so much I wanna do
And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet
’cause girl, I was made for you
And girl, you were made for me
[/font][/size]

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can’t get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

Tonight I wanna see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There’s something that drives me wild
And tonight we’re gonna make it all come true
’cause girl, you were made for me
And girl I was made for you
[/font][/size]

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can’t get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can give it all to you baby
Can you give it all to me
[/font][/size]

Oh, can’t get enough, oh, oh
I can’t get enough, oh, oh
I can’t get enough
Yeah, ha

Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
[/font][/size]

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can’t get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

Oh, I was made, you were made
I can’t get enough
No, I can’t get enough
[/font][/size]

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can’t get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

I was made for lovin’ you baby
You were made for lovin’ me
And I can give it all to you baby
[/font][/size]
Виж целия пост
# 368
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus

Sonata Arctica - PeaceMaker

E-Type - I Just Wanna Be With You

Hadaway - What Is Love

Scorpions - Still Loving You

Ъпсурт - Наливен боздуган
Виж целия пост
# 369
Fellini - Passenger

Manowar - The Crown and the Ring

Royal gigolos - Self control

Roadblock Feat Dave Beyer - About A Girl

Shirley and company - Shame shame shame

Rammstein - Benzin
Виж целия пост
# 370
   UST   ANT   OU

Ozzy Osbourne - " I Just Want You "

There are no unlockable doors
There are no unwinable wars
There are no unrightable wrongs
Or unsignable songs

There are no unbeatable odds
There are no believable gods
There are no unnameable names
Shall I say it again, yeah

There are no impossible dreams
There are no invisible seams
Each night when the day is through
I don’t ask much

I just want you
I just want you

There are no uncriminal crimes
There are no unrhymable rhymes
There are no identical twins or
Forgivable sins

There are no incurable ills
There are no unkillable thrills
One thing and you know it’s true,
I don’t ask much

I just want you
I just want you
I just want you
I just want you

I’m sick and tired of bein’ sick and tired
I used to go to bed so high and wired, yeah - yeah, yeah, yeah
I think I’ll buy myself some plastic water
I guess I should have married lennon’s daughter, yeah - yeah, yeah, yeah

There are no unachievable goals
There are no unsaveable souls
No legitimate kings or queens, do
You know what I mean? yeah

There are no indisputable truths
And there ain’t no fountain of youth
Each night when the day is through,
I don’t ask much

I just want you
I just want you
I just want you
I just want you
I just want you
I just want you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I just want you
I just want you,
Hey, yeah
I just want you.
Yeah, yeah, yeah
I just want you, hey
I just want you
I just want you
[/font][/size]

AILING[/color]    HIPS[/b]

WhiteSnake - " Sailing Ships "


Do you remember
Standing on the shore,
Head in the clouds,
Your pockets filled with dreams
Bound for glory
On the seven seas of life,
But, the ocean is deeper than it seems

The wind was with you
When you left on the m orning tide,
You set your sail for an island in the sun,
On the horizon, dark clouds up ahead,
For the storm has just begun

Take me with you,
Take me far away,
Lead me to the distant shore

Sail your ship across the water,
Spread your wings across the sky
Take the time to see
You’re the one who holds the key,
Or sailing ships will pass you by

You cry for mercy,
When you think you’ve lost your way,
You drift alone, if all your hope is gone
So find the strength and you will see
You control, your destiny,
After all is said and done

So take me with you,
Take me far away,
An’ lead me to the distant shore

Sail your ship across the water,
Spread your wings across the sky
Take the time to see
You’re the one who holds the key,
Or sailing ships will pass,
Sailing ships will pass you,
Sailing ships will pass you by...

Take me with you,
Take me far away,
We’ll ride the wind across the sky
Spread your wings and you will see
You control, your destiny,
So sailing ships don’t pass you by

So take me with you,
Take me far away,
We’ll ride the wind across the sky
Spread your wings and you will see
You control, your destiny,
So sailing ships don’t pass,
So sailing ships don’t pass you,
So sailing ships don’t pass you by...

Baby, baby, baby, baby,
You’ll find that you’re the only one
Can sail your ship across the sky
[/font]
Виж целия пост
# 371
PANISH    UITAR[/b]

Toni Braxton - " Spanish Guitar "

Los Lobos - " Spanish Guitar "

A smoky room, a small cafe
They come to hear you play
And drink and dance the night away
I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
But you don't know
You don't even know that I am there

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Steal my heart with every note you play
I pray you'll look my way
And hold me to your heart someday
I long to be the one that you caress with
tenderness
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song

Te sientas entre la gente
Cierras tu ojos
Y suenas que soy tuyo
Pero yo no siquiera se que estas ahi
Me gustaria tenerte entre mis brazos amor

I sit out in the crowd
And close my eyes
Dream you're mine
And you don't know
You don't even know that I exist

I wish that I was in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
And you would play me through the night
'Till the dawn
I wish you'd hold me in your arms
Like that Spanish guitar
All night long, all night long
I'd be your song, I'd be your song
[/color]
Виж целия пост
# 372
Pink Floyd - Brain Damage

Metallica - Welcome home

Timo Maas - First day

Joana Zimmer - I believe

Metallica - Fade To Black

Michael Jackson - Thriller
Виж целия пост
# 373
KANSAS

" Dust In The Wind " ( live )

" Dust In The Wind "


I close my eyes, only for a moment, and the moment's gone
All my dreams, pass before my eyes, a curiosity
Dust in the wind, all they are is dust in the wind
Same old song, just a drop of water in an endless sea
All we do, crumbles to the ground, though we refuse to see

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind

Don't hang on, nothing lasts forever but the earth and sky
It slips away, all your money won't another minute buy

Dust in the wind, All we are is dust in the wind


За Margarita специално. Sing Sing ...  Simple Smile
Виж целия пост
# 374
STYX[/b]

“ Boat On The River “

Take me back to my boat on the river
I need to go down, i need to come down
Take me back to my boat on the river
And i won't cry out any more
Time stands still as i gaze in her waters
She eases me down, touching me gently
With the waters that flow past my boat on the river
So i don't cry out anymore

Oh the river is wide
The river it touches my life like the waves on the sand
And all roads lead to tranquillity base
Where the frown on my face disappears
Take me down to my boat on the river
And i won't cry out anymore

Oh the river is deep
The river it touches my life like the waves on the sand
And all roads lead to tranquillity base
Where the frown on my face disappears
Take me down to my boat on the river
I need to go down, with you let me go down
Take me back to my boat on the river
And i won't cry out anymore
And i won't cry out anymore
And i won't cry out anymore
[/b][/font]

СпецЯлно за О***[/color]

Bob Dylan [/b]

“Hurricane “ ( “ The Hurricane “ – OST )

Pistols shots ring out in the barroom night
Enter Patty Valentine from the upper hall
She sees the bartender in a pool of blood
Cries out "My God they killed them all"
Here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For something that he never done
Put him in a prison cell but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Three bodies lying there does Patty see
And another man named Bello moving around mysteriously
"I didn't do it" he says and he throws up his hands
"I was only robbing the register I hope you understand
I saw them leaving" he says and he stops
"One of us had better call up the cops"
And so Patty calls the cops
And they arrive on the scene with their red lights flashing
In the hot New Jersey night.

Meanwhile far away in another part of town
Rubin Carter and a couple of friends are driving around
Number one contender for the middleweight crown
Had no idea what kinda shit was about to go down
When a cop pulled him over to the side of the road
Just like the time before and the time before that
In Patterson that's just the way things go
If you're black you might as well not shown up on the street
'Less you wanna draw the heat.

Alfred Bello had a partner and he had a rap for the corps
Him and Arthur Dexter Bradley were just out prowling around
He said "I saw two men running out they looked like middleweights
They jumped into a white car with out-of-state plates"
And Miss Patty Valentine just nodded her head
Cop said "Wait a minute boys this one's not dead"
So they took him to the infirmary
And though this man could hardly see
They told him that he could identify the guilty men.

Four in the morning and they haul Rubin in
Take him to the hospital and they bring him upstairs
The wounded man looks up through his one dying eye
Says "Wha'd you bring him in here for ? He ain't the guy !"
Yes here comes the story of the Hurricane
The man the authorities came to blame
For something that he never done
Put in a prison cell but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.

Four months later the ghettos are in flame
Rubin's in South America fighting for his name
While Arthur Dexter Bradley's still in the robbery game
And the cops are putting the screws to him looking for somebody to blame
"Remember that murder that happened in a bar ?"
"Remember you said you saw the getaway car?"
"You think you'd like to play ball with the law ?"
"Think it might-a been that fighter you saw running that night ?"
"Don't forget that you are white".

Arthur Dexter Bradley said "I'm really not sure"
Cops said "A boy like you could use a break
We got you for the motel job and we're talking to your friend Bello
Now you don't wanta have to go back to jail be a nice fellow
You'll be doing society a favor
That sonofabitch is brave and getting braver
We want to put his ass in stir
We want to pin this triple murder on him
He ain't no Gentleman Jim".

Rubin could take a man out with just one punch
But he never did like to talk about it all that much
It's my work he'd say and I do it for pay
And when it's over I'd just as soon go on my way
Up to some paradise
Where the trout streams flow and the air is nice
And ride a horse along a trail
But then they took him to the jailhouse
Where they try to turn a man into a mouse.

All of Rubin's cards were marked in advance
The trial was a pig-circus he never had a chance
The judge made Rubin's witnesses drunkards from the slums
To the white folks who watched he was a revolutionary bum
And to the black folks he was just a crazy nigger
No one doubted that he pulled the trigger
And though they could not produce the gun
The DA said he was the one who did the deed
And the all-white jury agreed.

Rubin Carter was falsely tried
The crime was murder 'one' guess who testified
Bello and Bradley and they both baldly lied
And the newspapers they all went along for the ride
How can the life of such a man
Be in the palm of some fool's hand ?
To see him obviously framed
Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
Where justice is a game.

Now all the criminals in their coats and their ties
Are free to drink martinis and watch the sun rise
While Rubin sits like Buddha in a ten-foot cell
An innocent man in a living hell
That's the story of the Hurricane
But it won't be over till they clear his name
And give him back the time he's done
Put him in a prison cell but one time he could-a been
The champion of the world.
[/b]
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия