Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 537
  • 1 001
# 480
The Bloodhound Gang - The Ballad Of Chasey Lain

Сори, ама сами ще трябва да си я намерите.
Виж целия пост
# 481
Everlast - " What It's Like "

Mtv Mash - Bloodhound Gang vs Missy Elliott - " Licking Blood "
Виж целия пост
# 482
Предлагам Ви една нежна пиеса на Cangy Dulfer.
Същата е включена в диска Sax for Sex v.3
Виж целия пост
# 483
Everlast - " Pain "



Everlast - " This Kind Of Lonely "

Everlast - " White Trash Beautiful "
Виж целия пост
# 484
Pink Floyd - On The Turning Away
Виж целия пост
# 485

 newsm10
Виж целия пост
# 486
Chris Rea - " The Road To Hell "

Dead Can Dance - " I can see now American Dreaming "

Guano Apes - " Anne Claire "

Aerosmith - " Jaded " - на Margarita   

Era - " Enane Volare Mezzo "
Виж целия пост
# 487
Crematory - For Love

калпазанка ти си знаеш  Heart Eyes
Виж целия пост
# 488
Pink Floyd - Learning To Fly
Виж целия пост
# 489

  Влюбих се в тази песен. Съвсем сериозно.
 *      *     *
Marylin Manson – “ I Don't Like The Drugs “[/b]

Marylin Manson – “ Disassociative “[/b]

Nirvana – “ Endless, Nameless “[/b]

Alanis Morissette –  “  This Grudge “ [/b]
Виж целия пост
# 490


Специален поздрав за всички "Нощни птици", които не могат да спят, както и за тези, които обичат и са обичани

Mary J. Blige - Be Without you

http://store3.data.bg/memmel/mp3/ArenaBG_Hits_7-2006-hbg/15.Mary … Without%20You.mp3  Heart Eyes Heart Eyes

I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
(Oh, oh, oh, oh)
Oooo (oh, oh, oh, oh) oooo

Chemistry was crazy from the get-go
Neither one of us knew why
We didn't deal nothing overnight
Cuz a love like this takes some time
People start off as a phase
Said we can't see that
Now from top to bottom
They see that we did that (yes)
It's so true that (yes)
We've been through it (yes)
We got real sh** (yes)
See baby we been...

Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)
And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)
Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can't be without your baby

I got a question for ya
See I already know the answer
But still I wanna ask you
Would you lie? (no)
Make me cry? (no)
Do somethin' behind my back and then try to cover it up?
Well, neither would I, baby
My love is only your love (yes)
I'll be faithful (yes)
I'm for real (yes)
And with us you'll always know the deal
We've been...

Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)
And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)
Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can't be without your baby

See this is real talk
I'm always stay (no matter what)
Good or bad (thick and thin)
Right or wrong (all day everyday)
Now if you're down on love or don't believe
This ain't for you (no, this ain't for you)
And if you got it deep in your heart
And deep down you know that it's true (come on, come on, come on)
Well, let me see you put your hands up (hands up)
Fellas tell your lady she's the one (fellas tell your lady she's the one, oh)
Put your hands up (hands up)
Ladies let him know he's got you locked
Look him right in his eyes and tell him
We've been...

Too strong for too long (and I can't be without you baby)
And I'll be waiting up until you get home (cuz I can't sleep without you baby)
Anybody who's ever loved, ya know just what I feel
Too hard to fake it, nothing can replace it
Call the radio if you just can't be without your baby

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Heeeeeeeeeeeey Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you
I wanna be with you, gotta be with you, need to be with you

Виж целия пост
# 491
Panic! @ The Disco - " I Write Sins, Not Tragedies " ( video )[/i][/b]

Forward To Death Version - " In  The End " ( A tribute to LP )[/i][/b]

Incubus - " Sick Sad Little World "[/i][/b]

2pac f. Dido " Don't You Trust Me ? "[/i][/b]
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/AIS_/Mp3/ALBUMS/2%20Pac%20[2004]/11-2pac-dont_you_trust_me_(prod_by_eminem).mp3


Виж целия пост
# 492
Madonna - Frozen
Виж целия пост
# 493
                                             

Lacuna Coil - " Falling "[/size][/font]

Lacuna Coil - " Falling Again "[/size][/font]

Lacuna Coil - " To Myself I Turned "[/size][/font]
Виж целия пост
# 494

Ухааа, супер е тази банда!   bouquet
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия