Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 538
  • 1 001
# 450
Conjure one - Center of the Sun
Виж целия пост
# 451
Аз малко съм ви изоставила, но съм с чист, двствен и неопетнен уин, трее си оправя апача Simple Smile
Виж целия пост
# 452
Fade To Black

Life it seems will fade away
Drifting further everyday
Getting lost within myself
Nothing matters no one else
I have lost the will to live Simply nothing more to give
There is nothing more for me
Need the end to set me free

Things not what they used to be Missing one inside of me
Deadly loss this cant be real
Cannot stand this hell i feel
Emptiness is filling me To the point of agony
Growing darkness taking dawn
I was me but now, hes gone

No one but me can save myself, but its too late
Now i cant think, think why i should even try

Yesterday seems as though it never existed
Death greets me warm, now i will just say goodbye
Goodbye


Виж целия пост
# 453
Някой да може да даде линк за Михаил Белчев и Искра Радева - Добри познати?

Мога да ти я изпратя по e-mail дай адрес на лични ако искаш.
Виж целия пост
# 454
LL Cool J - " Shut Em Down "

Busta Rhymes ft Pharell - " Light Your Ass On Fire "

Liverpool Express - " It's A Beautiful Day "
Виж целия пост
# 455
Rescue me от Арета Франклин
Поздравявам всички с тази песен. А също обявявам общонационално издирване на римейка й от 1999 или 2000 година - много го въртяха по радио Витоша, но за съжаление не помня кой я изпълняваше.


Виж целия пост
# 456
Conjure One - One Word

With only one word
You took the ice out of the air again
And put the heat back in the sun again
With only one word

With only one word
You put the weapons of the world away
It's funny how one single thing you choose to say
Will change the world and then
It suddenly means something better

Every single thing I see, good or bad
You make it mean something better
Every pleasure, every pain
Every nightmare that I dream
Make it mean something better

With only one word
You change the ending of a tragedy
And summon power from the injuries
With only one word
It's funny how one single thing you choose to say
Will change the world and then
It suddenly means something better

Every single thing I see, good or bad,
You make it mean something better
Every pleasure, every pain
Every nightmare that I dream
Make it mean something better

Every time that I can't make a sound
And I think that I'm starting to drown
Even when I try to take you down
Every time that I think I'm alone
And I can't find a word of my own
You take me home
And then you change the world again

With only one word
You took a war out of my history
It's funny how one single thing you choose to see
Could change the world
And give it back to me so much better

Every single thing I see
Every single thing I dream
So much better
Every pleasure, every pain...



Skin - You Made Me Red

Едно огромно "благодаря" на калпазанка за първата песничка на Skin, която пусна тук!  Heart Eyes

I’m a one night stand
Screwed the whole damn year
Cos your sneaky face
Comes streaked with tears

But I'm not joyful lover
I tell no lies
So you won't just get away with it
Without a fight

Now it's my turn to tell you

You can't keep turning to me
When she ain't coming home
You can't keep flirting with me
You've made your bed
Go lie in it alone

I'm the rotten cause
That keeps true girls down
Cause these tears of a heart
Will have us all drowned

But I'm no willing cover
I seek no praise
So you won't be getting away with it
On sorry days

I'm your contraband
Your smugglers whore
I collude with you
When you want more

But it's clear to me
You thrive on my fear
So it's time to aid the enemy
And get the hell out of here


Виж целия пост
# 457
И аз да Ви предложа една добра пиеса. Красив тромпет.
Chris Botti - Lisa
LyRiCs няма.
Предлагам Ви обложката на албума.
Виж целия пост
# 458
Scarlet – “ Independent Love Song “ [/font][/size]
LyRiCs
Виж целия пост
# 459
Aerosmith - " Dream On "[/b]
LyRiCs

Metallica - " Helpless "[/b]
LyRiCs

Leaves Eyes - " Into Your Light "[/b]
LyRiCs
Виж целия пост
# 460
The Day And The Time



Animal City
Виж целия пост
# 461
Judas Priest - Johnny B. Goode

Deep down in Louisiana close to New Orleans
Way back up in the woods amongst the evergreens
There stood an old cabin made of earth and wood
Where lived a country boy named Johnny B. Goode
That never ever learned to read and write so well
But he could play a guitar just like ringing a bell

Go go. Go Johnny go
Johnny B. Goode

He used to carry his guitar in a gunny sack
Go sit beneath the tree by the railroad track
Old engineer sitting in the shade
Strumming with the rhythm that the drivers made
The people passing by would stop and say
"Oh my but how that little country boy could play"

Go go. Go Johnny go
Johnny B. Goode

His mother told him some day you will be a man
And you will be the leader of a big old band
Many people coming from miles around
To hear you play your music till the sun goes down
Maybe someday your name will be in lights, saying
Johnny B. Goode tonight

Go go. Go Johnny go
Johnny B. Goode
Виж целия пост
# 462
Don Omar - Quien la vio llorar   Two Hearts
Виж целия пост
# 463
Don Omar - Aunque te fuiste Two Hearts


Don Omar - Luna Two Hearts


Don Omar and Tego Calderon - La recompensa Two Hearts
Виж целия пост
# 464
Поздрав за Сакри,Калпазанката и другите фенове на латиното
http://store3.data.bg/bolero/Mp3/Soundtracks/Phenomenon/Phenomen … 20Donde%20Vas.mp3


Аксиния - Да те обича както мен
http://store1.data.bg/hristianpl/Aksiniq%20-%20Da%20te%20obicha%20kato%20men.mp3

Текст: Ваня Щерева

Чуй как още твойта нежност плаче в мен,
чуй как още боли, боли.
Можеш ли пак ти да рушиш съня за мен?!
Можеш ли пак ти да взривиш света за мен?!

Припев:
Без мен, как ли си сега, искаш ли да чуеш от моите думи?
Без мен тишина, или пък съм вече от друга заместена.
Дали знае  тя колко силно беше това помежду ни?
Дали може тя да те обича както мен?!

Чуй как още нося част от теб в мен,
чуй как още боли, ооооо..
Можеш ли пак ти да рушиш съня за мен?
Можеш ли пак ти да взривиш света за мен?

Припев:
Без мен, как ли си сега, искаш ли да чуеш от моите думи?
Без мен тишина, или пък съм вече от друга заместена.
Дали знае тя колко силно беше това помежду ни?
Дали може тя да те обича както мен?!

Незнам къде си ти,
от мен дали следа личи.
Сега живея в сън,
още си с мен, всеки мой ден така боли...

Оооо...

Припев:
Без мен, как ли си сега, искаш ли да чуеш от моите думи?
Без мен тишина, или пък съм вече от друга заместена.
Дали знае тя колко силно беше това помежду ни?
Дали може тя да те обича както мен?!

Ааа... да те обича както мен...

Целувай ме, още те обичам,
докосвай ме, още те желая.
Целувай ме, още те обичам,
убивай ме, пак ще те желая.
Целувай ме!
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия