Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 541
  • 1 001
# 405
Staind

Outside

And you bring me to my knees, again
All this time that I could beg you please, in vain
All the times that I felt insecure, for you
And I leave my burdens at the door

I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
’cause inside you’re ugly
Ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

All this time that I felt like this wont end
It’s for you
And I taste what I could never have
Was from you
All those times that I tried
My intentions
Full of pride
And I waste more time than anyone

I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Cause inside you’re ugly
Ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you

All the times that I cried
All this wastin
It’s all inside
And I feel all this pain
Stuffed it down
It’s back again
And I lie here in bed
All alone
I cant mend but I feel
Tomorrow will be okay

I’m on the outside
I’m looking in
I can see through you
See your true colors
Inside you’re ugly
Ugly like me
I can see through you
See to the real you
http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=6640742
Виж целия пост
# 406


Toto [/size]

" Out Of Love "

Paint me a picture of two lovers, show me the lovers torn apart

You made me fall in love with you, the dance of lovers takes two
Somehow the music stopped, and so did our love

I tried to put the pieces together, and I got a grip on my life
They say there's one born every minute who has all for a lifetime
What good is a lifetime if I can't be with you

I just wanna hold you, just wanna touch you, just let me love you
When I see your face, my heart cries out for you
I guess that fools never learn how to fall out of love

I do admit I really miss you, there are some things time cannot change
And I would be a liar baby, if I told you I didn't care
'Cos it makes a difference, baby when you're not there

I just wanna hold you, just wanna touch you, just let me love you
When I see your face, my heart, my heart goes crazy baby
It's what's calling your name

I just wanna hold you, just wanna touch you, I just wanna hold you
When I see your face, my heart cries out for you
I guess that fools never learn how to fall out of love
[/font][/color]



Seven Witches [/size]

" Can't Find My Way "



Seven Witches [/size]

" The Prophet Is You "

Виж целия пост
# 407
http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=4649614

Slipknot

Circle


Give me the dust of my father
Stand on the face of the ancients
Bare the secret flesh of time itself

Follow me (Follow me)
I've come so far behind again
Follow me (Follow me)
Wish so hard I'm there again
Follow me (Follow me)
Follow me (Follow me)

All that I wanted were things I had before
All that I needed I've never needed more
All of my questions are answers to my sins
All of my endings waiting to begin

I know the way that I faulter
Can't be afraid of my patience
There's a sacred place where Razel keeps safe

Follow me (Follow me)
I've seen so much I'm blind again
Follow me (Follow me)
I feel so bad I'm in love again
Follow me (Follow me)

All that I wanted were things I had before
All that I needed I've never needed more
All of my questions are answers to my sins
All of my endings waiting to begin
Виж целия пост
# 408


                                                
                                                      E r o s[/size]


" Cose De La Vita "[/size][/font]

" Piu Bella Cosa "[/size][/font]

" Fuoco Nel Fuoco "[/size][/font]


Виж целия пост
# 409
WASP - Animal
Виж целия пост
# 410
калпазанке, толкова подредени и мерак направени неща не бях виждала скоро
много ми харесват шрифтовете

дайте сега отнякъде тази новата песен на слави - кажи на майка си.
Виж целия пост
# 411
Дайте сега отнякъде тази новата песен на слави - кажи на майка си.

Заповядай :



С л а в и [/font][/size]

" Кажи На Майка Си "[/size][/font]

" Кажи На Майка Си " [/size][/font]



" Росни ми, росни, Росице " [/size][/font]



" Йовано, Йованке " [/size][/font]



" Лудо, младо " [/size][/font]

Виж целия пост
# 412


Marylin Manson [/size]

" White Trash " [/size][/font]

" Coma White " [/size][/font]

" The Speed Of Pain " [/size][/font]



Ministry [/size]

" Psalm 69 " [/size][/font]



Nirvana [/size]

" Come As U R " [/size][/font]

" Rape Me " [/size][/font]



My Dying Bride [/size]

" The Whore The Cook And The Mother " [/size][/font]

" And My Fury Stands Ready " [/size][/font]



Слави [/size]

" Тъжни Зелени Очи " [/size][/font]

LyRiCs

Виж целия пост
# 413
                                                                  

LP - " Crawlin' " [/size][/font]

                                                                  

Marilyn Manson - " The Man That You Fear Beautiful People " [/size][/font]

                                                                  

The Connels - " '74, '75 " [/size][/font]

                                                                  

The Cranberries - " Promises " [/size][/font]

                                                                  

Sheryl Crow - " Can't Cry Anymore " [/size][/font]

                                                                  
Виж целия пост
# 414
R A C Y        H A P M A N

" Give Me One Reason "[/size][/font]

Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Because I don’t want leave you lonely
But you got to make me change my mind
Baby I got your number and I know that you got mine
But you know that I called you, I called too many times
You can call me baby, you can call me anytime
But you got to call me
Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Because I don’t want leave you lonely
But you got to make me change my mind
I don’t want no one to squeeze me - they might take away my life
I don’t want no one to squeeze me - they might take away my life
I just want someone to hold me and rock me through the night
This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need
This youthful heart can love you and give you what you need
But I’m too old to go chasing you around
Wasting my precious energy
Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Give me one reason to stay here - and I’ll turn right back around
Because I don’t want leave you lonely
But you got to make me change my mind
Baby just give me one reason - give me just one reason why
Baby just give me one reason - give me just one reason why I should stay
Because I told you that I loved you
And there ain’t no more to say
Виж целия пост
# 415


Billy Idol - " Rebel yell "[/font][/size]



Skin - " Faithfullness " [/font][/size]


Виж целия пост
# 416
With or without you

See the stone set in your eyes
See the thorn twist in your side
I wait for you

Sleight of hand and twist of fate
On a bed of nails she makes me wait
And I wait without you

With or without you
With or without you

Through the storm we reach the shore
You give it all but I want more
And I’m waiting for you

With or without you
With or without you
I can’t live
With or without you

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

My hands are tied
My body bruised, she’s got me with
Nothing to win and
Nothing left to lose

And you give yourself away
And you give yourself away
And you give
And you give
And you give yourself away

With or without you
With or without you
I can’t live
With or without you


Със или без теб

Виж камъка, разположен в очите си
Виж тръна, който се усуква в теб,
Аз те чакам

Ловкостта на ръката и изопачаването на съдбата
Върху легло от пирони ме кара да я чакам
И чакам без теб

Със или без теб
Със или без теб

През бурята достигаме брега
Даваш ми всичко, но аз искам повече
И те чакам

Със или без теб
Със или без теб
Не мога да живея
Със или без теб

И ти се раздаваш
И ти се раздаваш
И даваш,
И даваш
И ти се раздаваш

Ръцете ми са вързани
Тялото ми е наранено, с това ме притежава
Няма какво да спечеля и
Няма нищо останало за губене

А ти се раздаваш
И ти се раздаваш
И даваш
и даваш
И се раздаваш

Със или без теб
Със или без теб
Не мога да живея
Със или без теб
Виж целия пост
# 417


U s h e r - " U Make Me Wanna " [/size][/color]



D M X  - " I Can Feel It " [/size][/color]



N e n e h  C h e r r y  - " Woman " [/size][/color]



B l a c k  - " Wonderful Life " [/size][/color]



P i n k  - " Love Song " [/size][/color]



P i n k  - " Waiting For Love " [/size][/color]


Виж целия пост
# 418
Tracy Chapman
The Promise

If you wait for me then I'll come for you
Although I've traveled far
I always hold a place for you in my heart
If you think of me, If you miss me once in awhile
Then I'll return to you
I'll return and fill that space in your heart

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting
If you dream of me like I dream of you
In a place that's warm and dark
In a place where I can feel the beating of your heart

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
If you'll be waiting
I've longed for you and I have desired
To see your face your smile
To be with you wherever you are

Remembering
Your touch
Your kiss
Your warm embrace
I'll find my way back to you
Please say you'll be waiting

Together again
It would feel so good to be
In your arms
Where all my journeys end
If you can make a promise If it's one that you can keep, I vow to come for you
If you wait for me and say you'll hold
A place for me in your heart.
A place for me in your heart.
A place for me in your heart.
Виж целия пост
# 419
Enya - Boadicea
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия