Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 543
  • 1 001
# 390
питай тук http://www.bg-mamma.com/index.php?topic=47359.0
Виж целия пост
# 391
Дони и Нети - Този филм

Ела във очите ми,
ела близо до сълзите ми,
ела близо до лицето ми,
ела близо до сърцето ми.

Тихо ела, а после силно се гушни във мен,
филмът за възрастни е забранен.
Тихо ела, а после силно се стопи във мен,
филмът е наш, другото не е за мен.

Този филм е за лято в рая,
в този филм, ще свърши зимата.
Аз за другите филми не зная,
ние с тебе ще измислим климата.

Тихо ела, а после силно се гушни във мен...
Този филм е за лято в рая...
филмът за възрастни е забранен...
в този филм, ще свърши зимата...
Тихо ела, а после силно се стопи във мен...
Аз за другите филми не зная...
филмът е наш, другото не е за мен...
ние с тебе ще измислим климата...


Този филм е за лято в рая.

Линк не мога да дам, че само е дс-тата я намерих.. Има я в дс на датата Simple Smile
Виж целия пост
# 392
Riva - Time is the healer

Ann Winsborn - Fever

Godsmack - Serenity

Kiss - God gave R'N'R to you 2

Scorpions - Walking On The Edge

Хиподил - Бира
Виж целия пост
# 393


The Cult[/font][/size][/color]

" Painted On My Heart "

I thought you’d be out of my mind
And I’d finally found a way to learn to live without you
I thought it was just a matter of time
Till I had a hundred reasons not to think about you
But it’s just not so
And after all this time, I still can’t let go
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve tried everything that I can
To get my heart to forget you
But it just can’t seem to
I guess it’s just no use
In every part of me
Is still a part of you
And I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory, baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of her fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart, oh baby
Something in your eyes keeps haunting me
I’m trying to escape you
And I know there ain’t no way to
To chase you from my mind
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Scrawled upon my soul
Etched upon my memory baby
I’ve got your kiss
Still burning on my lips
The touch of my fingertips
This love so deep inside of me, baby
I’ve still got your face
I’ve still got your face
Painted on my heart
Painted on my heart
[/font][/size]



Macy Gray[/font][/size][/color]

" Time of My Life "

When they come like left for day
I bet not in my head
And now I wanna be bigger,bein' here with you
It's not so hard to be
I can see in my dream,I know I'm gonna be better
My friends alway say
My friends alway say..ey..ae.
That every thing will be ok
But it don't always work out that way
Show in my famagam'
Me living in, cuz I'll remember when baby
[Chorus]
I am..,the top of my life
Everything is right,with you
After all that I'd been through(yeah)
I ain't try to loose
This times of my life, with you
When they come like left for day
I bet not in my head
And now I wanna be bigger, bein' here with you
It's not so hard to be
I can see in my dreams, I know I'm gonna be better
My friends alway say 
My friends alway say...
That every thing will be ok
But it don't always work out that way
So here I am again,
Belivin in, cuz I remember when baby
[Chorus]
I've had, the time of my life,
Everything is right, with you
After all that I've been through(yeah)
I ain't try to loose
This time of my life, with you
Baby I've had
You'll say I'm outta line
So much on my mind
Like I wanna be bigger
Sometimes it don't rhyme
But when you're here with me(here with me)
I have all the tree(all the tree)
I know I wanna be better
My friends alway say
My friends always say...
That every thing will be ok
But it don't always work out that way
So here I am again,
Belivin in, cuz I remember when baby
[Chorus]
I've had, the time of my life,
Everything is right, with you
After all that I've been through(yeah)
I ain't try to lose
This time of my life, with you
Baby I've had
One day they will see
It'll shine on at me
Finally see me smile, hear me laughing(at last)
At last You'll be hurt
Cuz long long time upserve
Now hope you hear
Baby baby I've had....
[Chorus]
I've had, the time of my life,
Everything is right, with you
After all that I've been through(yeah)
I ain't try to lose
This time of my life, with you
Baby I've had
I've had,the time of my life
Everything is right, with you
Baby take my hand
Cuz I wanna go on too
This time of my life, with you
Baby
[/font][/size]








Виж целия пост
# 394


Mystikal - " Unpredictable "

If it ain't live, it ain't me
Oh nigga, I'm too deaf to move a step through shards or slip and slide
Talk back and you get me for cussin', cuttin', bustin' bustin' me
Tried to talk 'em, but they really won't pay it
Found nothin',fuck 'em fuck 'em
Inside, outside, in a state of an abomination
Don't want no confrontations, making me hit you with combinations
Kicking in bloodier faces, compilations, occupations
Back in hibernation, yeah you suffer with complications
Too in to be losin' money, too old to be time wastin'
Man, people that don't even listen to rap still buy my tape
Only Beats By The Pound gettin' down on the drum
Wit' DJ Darryl and Moe, hollywood here we come
If what you are reflects your actions, bitch I'm a man
Ahh, shut up, I don't wanna here it
Cause I'm 'a fade you and your chance
You know what you did was despicable
I sick of you, they call me Mystikal, cause I'm Unpredictable

[hook [x2]]

I said what they thought that I wasn't gonna say
I did what they thought that I wasn't gonna do
I knew what they really not want me to know, I'm Unpredictable
Can't fight it, deny it, you're gonna get lost
Sure you can't follow the rhymes that I wrote
No one can stop me, uncover my flow I'm Unpredictable

Man, until you give it your all, you never will know what can happen
From nappy-headed ass Michael, to cold-blooded ass rapper
Sometimes the little kids be listenin'to me
And I'm tryin' to stop the cursin'
Teachin' 'em bad words and then people be gettin' nervous (Oh my God)
Calm down, I'm not that type of rapper you'll see
Besides, I know some of y'all churn out that cursin' better than me
I'm ice-cold baby, I'm zero degrees
I'm like a lumberjack, cuttin' MC's like trees
Choppin' 'em down, knocking 'em down, locking 'em down
Four years, and six months later I'm still on top of the mound
Just more powerfully now, on time for that No Limit sound
Already know what you gonna say before it come out your mouth
Yee got's to stay awake, tidin' y'all no matter whats done
Old style-stealing copycat tried to bite and bit his tounge
You can't fight that feeling, it's irresistable
Never know what I'm 'a do next, I'm Unpredictable

[hook]

If you thinking the nigga done rolled with a other they'll take you
Nigga you heard wrong
Prime Suspects (who?), Mia X, (who?) Mr. Serv-on
Oh, you want to ride in my Mercedes
But I ain't got no more room in the back (my bad)
Whole Gambino Family in their, Kane and Abel and Mac
Got C-Murder, Colonel, the Shocker, you don't want none
Oh hell, O'Dell and VL all of the funk sons
I'm confident, don't come in conceited, ain't got no Big Ed
I'm bad like Fiend, but I B. like Craig
So don't provoke me, if you don't want to get strong-armed
Big Mann and Champ, V-Dog, be worrying might do you some harm
All that ready to put a bullet in your belly-belly
With a four-ten two shells, Boswell and Kelly-Kelly
We ain't faking, making hits and gettin' paid
You can't fade the track that the tank just made
Mystikal, I'm Unpredictable
Shit, anything else is unacceptable


Изключително и специално за Вергилия. Любопитке,  Peace
Виж целия пост
# 395
Bryan Adams - Heaven

Usher - Caught up

Ana Johnsson - We Are

Green Jelly - Three little pigs

Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing

Lenny Kravitz - 10 - You Were in My Heart
Виж целия пост
# 396


NAS [/size][/b][/font]

“ One Mic “[/color]

Only if I had one gun,
One girl and one crib,
One God to show me how to do things his son did
Pure, like a cup of virgin blood ...

... All I need is one mic.. yeah, yeah yeah yeah
All I need is one mic.. that's all I ever needed in this world, fuck cash
All I need is one mic.. fuck the cars, the jewelry
All I need is one mic.. to spread my voice to the whole world ...
LyRiCs

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NAS
[/size]
[/font]

  “ Poison “

Виж целия пост
# 397
You'll follow me down
Виж целия пост
# 398


Lunatica [/size][/font]

" Elements " [/b]

I can't define no more what time is
An endless journey through the years
Even my tears are frozen

While I am sleeping I reach lands
And worlds of fantasy
I belong to the heart of the universe

A conqueror of unknown lands
And my heart is full of pride
Treasures and gold even a million miles away
And sun moon and stars without name

Here on the path of dreams alone but free
A burning flame inside my heart
I'm a wanderer in search for glory

The challenge I'm facing now will probably be my last
My will is carrying me on
I belong to the heart of the universe

A conqueror of unknown lands
And my heart is full of pride
Treasures and gold even a million miles away
And sun moon and stars without name

Dreaming, believing, travelling
Pride, tears, stars
[/b]



Aaliyah [/size][/font]

" Try Again " [/b]

... What would you do?
To get to me
What would you say?
To have your way
Would you give up?
Or try again
If I hesitate
To let you in
Now would you be yourself
Or play your role
Tell all the boys
Or keep it low
If I say no
Would you turn away?
Or play me off
Or would you stay, oh, oh ...
[/b]

LyRiCs



" Дунавско Хоро "[/b]



Lunatica [/size][/font]

" Fable Of Dreams " [/b]

Sometimes in heaven a fable is born
Nobody knows where it comes from
It gives us strength and it tells us of love
And everyone of us is touched in their hearts
It may enrich us or pull us down so far
But life is not always black and white

Let me believe it, let my eyes see
Each day a new page is written, I know
Therefore this fable, it will never end
Because it's the fable of dreams

Hope for the hopeless and light for the blind
If we let this message reach our minds
It may enrich us or pull us down so far
And live can be more than black and white

Let me believe it, let my eyes see
Each day a new page is written, I know
Therefore this fable, it will never end
Because it's the fable of dreams

Hold on to belief, hear the call of the fable
The fable of dreams

Let me believe it, let my eyes see
Each day a new page is written, I know
Therefore this fable, it will never end
Because it's the fable of dreams
[/b]

СпецЯлно за О***
Elfi4ka lufz u





Виж целия пост
# 399
The three degrees - When will i see you again

Coro - Because The Night

Guns'n Roses - Civil war

Juliet - Avalon

Yves Montand - Sous Le Ciel De Paris

Shakira - Underneath your clothes
Виж целия пост
# 400


Физолини feat. Black Slap

" За Нея "[/b]

Не зная как, къде, защо
Любовта е страх за мен,
За мен е страх и но защо
Как искам да съм в неин плен.
Къде е тя, защо я няма,
А дупката е вече яма.
Искра загасна, болка бясна
Погълна сянката прекрасна.

Не знам как, не знам защо, не знам защо ме питаш к’во,
Но знам че искам да съм с нея и не ме е*е защо
Слушам ги, слушам тях, слушам хора всеки ден
Те говорят за любов, а любовта не среща мен
Всеки ден в търсене на нея
И даже външно да се смея
Дупката в мен ме кара често да копнея
За нея, къде е тя, защо я няма
Щом клепачите ме предадат я виждам в красота обляна.
И поле бум, изтрел точен пак куршум
Събуждам се убит в ноща, а тя я няма, изчезнала без шум.
Надежда вече нама, последната искра загасна,
А тъмнината грозна пак погълна сянката прекрасна.
Целувка истинска и страстна
Но само блян,
А аз съм сам
В самота облян.
За много грешки ме е срам,
Но знам че сам съм се родил
И в ковчега пак ще бъда сам.

Припев:
Не зная как, къде, защо
Любовта е страх за мен,
За мен е страх и но защо
Как искам да съм в неин плен.
Къде е тя, защо я няма
А дупката е вече яма.
Искра загасна, болка бясна
Погълна сянката прекрасна
А-а-а

Не очаквам да ме разбереш
Да знаеш през какво съм минал,
Колко сълзи съм излял
За да стана това, което слушаш днес
И без да забравя твоя скапан стрес
Не изгубих даже капка чест.
Живеем в два, два съвсем различни свята
Грозното го знам добре, но в теб намирам красотата
Ако търсиш в мен парата,а другото на заден план
Ще ти кажа да го ду*аш, по-добре да бъда сам
Ето там, там навън, с моите хора това съм аз,
Силен блясък в очите, в ушите силен бас
За да бъдем в нас не ни трябва просто късмет
Трябва ти да вярваш в мен и аз ще вярвам в теб.
Искам теб и не ми пука кой какво мисли за това
За мнението на някой друг не давам пукната пара.
Лягам сам и знам, че сам пак ще бъда сутринта,
Кажи ми щом не знам какво е как да вярвам в любовта.
Не знам, ако си до мен сърцето ще си дам,
Но все по-малко търсят него, трябва с джоб да си голям,
Да го ду*а парата, на думи всеки е богат,
Аз съм сам и сам оставам,
Да го ду*а скапания свят

Припев:
Не зная как, къде, защо
Любовта е страх за мен,
За мен е страх и но защо
Как искам да съм в неин плен.
Къде е тя, защо я няма,
А дупката е вече яма.
Искра загасна, болка бясна
Погълна сянката прекрасна.

Не зная-а-а
Ка-а-к
Къде-е
Защо-о-о-о
Къде е тя-а-а
Защо я няма-а-а (х2)
А-а-а
[/b][/size]



Judas Priest

" Let Us Prey - Call For Priest "[/b]

Well, the pressure's too much, you know I peaked last night
I gotta get some a quick release
City is standing on my shoulders
My body's going piece by piece
Yeah!

Yes I know what I want and I know where to get it
And I'm going there right away
This is one priest that I don't have to fall on
Down to my knees and pray
No!

When your back's to the wall come along one and all
We shall fight all the slander that's penned
It's us we shall choose let the bigoted lose
For our triumph's the means to their end

With you by my side I shall ride every storm

Let the cynics drop dead in their critical head
They're wrist merchants as we all can see
Bunch of deaf ears with their columnized fears
What a shame, what a shame, oh dear me!

When your back's to the wall, come along one and all
We shall fight all the slander that's penned
It's us we shall choose let the bigoted lose
For our triumph's the means to their end

Yes I know what I want and I know where to get it
And I'm going there right away
This is one priest that I don't have to fall on
Down to my knees and pray
[/b][/size]


Виж целия пост
# 401
i chiodi - Coracao louco

Light The Universe

Phil Collins - Cant stop loving you

Adversus - Beruehr Mich

Axwell - Feel The Vibe

Billy Joel - Piano Man
Виж целия пост
# 402
Ще прощавате, ако я има вече тази песен, ама ми съвпада с нощното настроение Wink

Queen- It's Late

http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=10721646


You say you love me
And I hardly know your name
And if I say I love you in the candlelight
There's no one but myself to blame
But there's something inside
That's turning my mind away
Oh how I could love you
If I could let you stay

It's late - but I'm bleeding deep inside
It's late - is it just my sickly pride?
Too late - even now the feeling seems to steal away
So late - though I'm crying I can't help but hear you say
It's late it's late it's late
But not too late

The way you love me
Is the sweetest love around
But after all this time
The more I'm trying
The more I seem to let you down
Now you tell me you're leaving
And I just can't believe it's true
Oh you know that I can love you
Though I know I can't be true
Oh you made me love you
Don't tell me that we're through

It's late - but it's driving me so mad
It's late - yes I know but don't try to tell me that it's
Too late - save our love you can't turn out the lights
So late - I've been wrong but I'll learn to be right
It's late it's late it's late
But not too late

- I've been so long
- You've been so long
- We've been so long tryin' to work it out
- I ain't got long
- You ain't got long
- We gotta know what this life is all about

Too late much too late
You're staring at me
With suspicion in your eye
You say what game are you playing?
What's this that you're saying?
I know that I can't reply
If I take you tonight
Is it making my life a lie?
Oh you make me wonder
Did I live my life alright?

It's late - but it's time to set me free
It's late - yes I know but there's no way it has to be
Too late - so let the fire take our bodies this night
So late - so let the waters take our guilt in the tide
It's late it's late it's late it's late
It's late it's late
It's all too late
Виж целия пост
# 403


Cranberries [/size]

" Daffodil Lament "

Holding on that’s what I do
Since I met you
And it won’t be long, would you notice
If I left you
And it’s fine for some
Cause you’re not the one,

All night long, I laid on my pillow
These things are wrong
I can’t sleep here
So lonely, so lonely

I have decided to leave you forever
I have decided to start things from here
Thunder and lightning won’t change
What I’m feeling

And the daffodils look lovely today

Ol in your eyes I can see the disguise
Ol in your eyes I can see the dismay
Has anyone seen lightning
Has anyone looked lovely

And the daffodils looked lovely today
Looked lovely
[/color]



R. E. M. [/size]

" Aftermath "

Now the radio stutters. snaps to life.
Some sour song that sets it right.
And when London falls
He'd like to call
But the stars collide.
They're beautiful and much maligned.
In a universe where you see the worst,
And it's up to you to fix it.

Now you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you want to shout
How you see it all

It's easy to dismiss the "what's it all about" crowd.
There is no doubt. it's this, here, now.
And you close your eyes.
He's not coming back.
So you work it out, overfeed the cat.
And the plants are dry and they need to drink.
So you do your best. and you flood the sink.
Sit down in the kitchen and cry.

Now you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you want to shout
How you see it all

Now the universe left you for a runners lap.
It feels like home when it comes crashing back.
And it makes you laugh
And it makes you cry,
When London falls
And you're still alive.
The radio stutters,
It makes you laugh
And the aftermath,
Open up your eyes.
You're so alive.

Now you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you've worked it out
And you see it all
And you want to shout
How you see it all
How you've worked it out
And you see it all
How you've worked it out
And you see it all
[/color]

Виж целия пост
# 404
My Chemical Romance

" The Ghost Of You "[/B]

I never, said I'd lie in wait forever
If I died we'd be together now
I can't always just forget her
But she could try

Well,At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever ever...

Ever...
Get the feeling that you're never
All alone and I remember now
At the top of my lungs in my arms she dies
She dies!

Well,At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me

If I fall…
If I fall…
(Down)

Wooaawoahoa...

At the end of the world
Or the last thing I see
You are
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
Never coming home
And all the things that you never ever told me
And all the smiles that are ever gonna haunt me
Never coming home
Never coming home
Could I?
Should I?
And all the wounds that are ever gonna scar me
For all the ghosts that are never gonna....
[/font][/size]
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия