Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 550
  • 1 001
# 330
Michael Jackson – “ Dirty Diana “ Two Hearts Two Hearts

Leftfield – “ Release The Pressure “

Manowar – “ Master Of The Wind “

Ozzy Ozbourne – “ Lightning Strikes “

Dream Theatre – “ Hell’s Kitchen “

Iron Maiden – “ Strange World “

2Pac – “ Dusted’N’ Disguested

Виж целия пост
# 331
Enigma - Sadness

Enigmamania - Ave Maria.mp3

Enya - Carribean Blue

Era - Ameno (HJ Remix)

Rammstein - Te quiero puta
Виж целия пост
# 332
Lionel Richie - " Hello "
( на момчето, което тайно чете - Elfi4ka loves you big O[/color] !!! )

I've been alone with you inside my mind
And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times
I sometimes see you pass outside my door
Hello, is it me you're looking for?

I can see it in your eyes
I can see it in your smile
You're all I've ever wanted, (and) my arms are open wide
'Cause you know just what to say
And you know just what to do
And I want to tell you so much, I love you ...

I long to see the sunlight in your hair
And tell you time and time again how much I care
Sometimes I feel my heart will overflow
Hello, I've just got to let you know

'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely, or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying, I love you ...

Hello, is it me you're looking for?
'Cause I wonder where you are
And I wonder what you do
Are you somewhere feeling lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart
For I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying ... I love you


Виж целия пост
# 333
Meat Loaf - " Midnight At The Lost And Found "

Deep Purple - " Bad Attitude "

Judas Priest - " Victim Of Changes "


LL Cool J - " Hey Lover " [/b]Two Hearts Two Hearts
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Compilations/G4Ngz7a%20StYLe/[LL%20Cool%20J]%20Hey%20Lover.mp3

XZibit - " LAX " ( NFS U 2 - Ost )

GodSmack - " Wally "

GodSmack - " Running Blind "
Виж целия пост
# 334
Я едно бързо сутрешно от мен:)

и Don't fuck yourself!:)

Тhe Streets
Виж целия пост
# 335
Apache Indian & Asha Bhosle - Yeh Ladka Hai Allah

Global Deejays - What A Feeling

NIN - Terrible lie

Rammstein feat. Sharleen Spiteri - Stirb nicht vor mir

Wisin y Yandel - Rakata

DJ Shog - Running water
Виж целия пост
# 336
Seamus Haji - Last Night A DJ Save My Life

Pink Floyd - High Hopes

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Mal bicho

DJ Tomekk feat. intr. g-hot - Jump jump
Виж целия пост
# 337
Eagles – “ Please, Come Home For Christmas “

H.I.M. – “ In Joy And Sorrow “

“The Doors”-OST – “ The Severed Garden “ – за Margarita специално <hug>

Van Halen – “ Beautiful Girlz “

Queen – “ Keep Passing The Open Windows “

No Doubt – “ Marry Me “

The Melvins – “ Divorced “

Виж целия пост
# 338
Judas Priest - Jawbreaker

Deadly as the viper
Peering from its coil
The poison there is coming to the boil

Ticking like a time bomb
The fuse is running short
on the verge of snapping if it's caught

And all the pressure that's been building up
For all the years it bore the load
The cracks appear, the frame starts to distort
Ready to explode - Jawbreaker

Crouching in the corner
Wound up as a spring
Piercing eyes that flash are shimmering

Muscles are all contorted
Claws dug in the dirt
Every ounce of fiber on alert


П.П. Това НЕ МОГА да го преведа на български. Ако някой успее - евала!
Виж целия пост
# 339
Judas Priest - Jawbreaker

П.П. Това НЕ МОГА да го преведа на български. Ако някой успее - евала!

Смъртоносно като усойницата
Взирайки се от нейната намотка
Отровата достига вече точка на кипене

Цъкайки като бомба със закъснител
Фитилът  става все по - къс
на границата да изквичиш, ако е в ръцете ти

И целият онзи натиск, който е нараствал
През всичките тези години избива товарът
Ето, появяват се пукнатини, рамката започва да се разкривява
Готова да избухне – Jawbreaker ( дума, която ти „кълчи” езика, трудна за изговаряне )

Клечейки в ъгълът
Разним съм като ранна пролет
Пронизващи очи, които проблясват и блещукат

Мускулите са изопнати докрай
Ноктите дълбаят в мръсотия
Всяко частица влакно е предупреждение


Криво - ляво ...
Виж целия пост
# 340

Просто не успях да устоя на изкушението да лепна текста на тая песен (как ти хрумна пък баш тая песен на Куин да изровиш, не знам Hug )

Do you know what it's like to be alone in this world
When you're down and out on your luck and you're a failure?
Wake up screaming in the middle of the night
You think it's all been a waste of time
It's been a bad year
You start believing ev'rything's gonna be alright
Next minute you're down and you're flat on your back
A brand new day is beginning
Get that sunny feeling and you're on your way

Just believe - just keep passing the open windows
Just believe - just keep passing the open windows

Do you know how it feels when you don't have a friend
Without a job and no money to spend?
You're a stranger
All you think about is suicide
One of these days you're gonna lose the fight
You'd better keep out of danger - yeah!
That same old feeling just keeps burning deep inside
Keep telling yourself it's gonna be the end
Oh get yourself together
Things are looking better everyday

Just believe - just keep passing the open windows
Виж целия пост
# 341
Leann Rimes- The Right Kind Of Wrong- "Coyote Ugly" OST

Paul Oakenfold- Get Out Of My Life Now- "Swordfish" OST

Republica- Ready To Go

Hooverphonic- Mad About You

Bananafishbones- Come To Sin

No Doubt- Hella Good

Sobieski- Shake It

Velvet- Rock Down To

Starsailor- Four To The Floor

Виж целия пост
# 342
Prodigy – “ The Castbreeder “

Jethro Tull – “ Heavy Water “

Rammstein – “ Engel “

Tracy Chapman – “ Smoke And Ashes “

Черно Фередже – “ Левия Мотор Гори “

DMX, Prodigy, Ice Cube, Eminem, Rza – “ Firestarter “

Eminem – “ Kim “ ( “ a song 2 my f**in wife “ )

Виж целия пост
# 343
Queen - I Want It All

Adventure seeker on an empty street
Just an alley creeper light on his feet
A young fighter screaming with no time for doubt
With the pain and anger can't see a way out
It ain't much I'm asking I heard him say
Gotta find me a future move out of my way

I want it all
And I want it now

Listen all you people come gather round
I gotta get me a game plan gotta shake you to the ground
Just give me what I know is mine
People do you hear me just give me the sign
It ain't much I'm asking if you want the truth
Here's to the future for the dreams of youth

I'm a man with a one track mind
So much to do in one life time
Not a man for compromise and where's and why's and living lies
So I'm living it all
And I'm giving it all

It ain't much I'm asking if you want the truth
Here's to the future
Hear the cry of youth
Виж целия пост
# 344
За кришнари, прераждащи се и подобни веселяци:

Boy George - Bow Down Mister

Текст не ви трябва.
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия