Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 543
  • 1 001
# 375
Depeche Mode - John The Revelator

Martin Solveig - Everybody

Desree - What's your sign

DJ Quicksilver - Waterwave

Escape 2 - Kaycee

Godsmack - Straight out og line
Виж целия пост
# 376


" If I Was Your Mother "
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/redmax/_B_/BON%20JOVI/[1992]%20KEEP%20THE%20FAITH/BON%20JOVI%20-%2006%20-%20IF%20I%20WAS%20YOUR%20MOTHER.MP3
LyRiCs

 " Woman In Love "
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/redmax/_B_/BON%20JOVI/[1992]%20KEEP%20THE%20FAITH/BON%20JOVI%20-%2008%20-%20WOMAN%20IN%20LOVE.MP3
LyRiCs


Iron Maiden - " Wrathchild "[/font][/size][/b]

http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/totoman/Iron%20Maiden/1980_-_Killersc/[Iron%20Maiden]%20-%20Wrathchild.mp3

(Steve Harris)

I was born into a scene of angriness and greed, and dominance and persecution.
My mother was a queen, my dad I've never seen, I was never meant to be.
And now I spend my time looking all around,
For a man that's nowhere to be found.
Until I find him I'm never gonna stop searching,
I'm gonna find my man, gonna travel around.

*Chorus*:
'Cos I'm a wrathchild, well I'm a wrathchild.
Yeah I'm a wrathchild. I'm coming to get you, oooh yeah.

Say it doesn't matter ain't nothin' gonna alter the course of my destination.
I know I've got to find some serious piece of mind, or I know I'll go crazy.
But now I spend my time looking all around,
For a man thats nowhere to be found.
Until I find him I'm never gonna stop searching,
I'm gonna find my man, gonna travel around.

*Chorus*



Iron Maiden - " Can I Play With Madness "[/font][/size][/b]
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/tonsun/i/Iron%20Maiden/Seventh% … 0Seventh%20Son%20[1988]/03%20-%20Can%20I%20Play%20With%20Madness.mp3

Give me the sense to wonder
To wonder if I’m free
Give me a sense of wonder
To know I can be me
Give me the strength to hold my head up
Spit back in their face
Don’t need no key to unlock this door
Gonna break down the walls
Break out of this bad place

Can I play with madness
The prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness
There’s no vision there at all
Can I play with madness
The prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness
He said you’re blind too blind to see

I screamed aloud to the old man
I said don’t lie don’t say you don’t know
I say you pay for your mischief
In this world or the next
Oh and then he fixed me with a freezing glance
And the hellfires raged in his eyes
He said do you wanna know the truth son
I’ll tell you the truth
Your soul’s gonna burn in a lake of fire

Can I play with madness
The prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness
There’s no vision there at all
Can I play with madness
The prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness
He said you’re blind too blind to see

Can I play with madness
The prophet stared at his crystal ball
Can I play with madness
There’s no vision there at all
Can I play with madness
The prophet looked and he laughed at me
Can I play with madness
He said you’re blind too blind to see
[/b]
Виж целия пост
# 377
По случай рожденния ми ден днеска Ви черпя с тая песничка:
http://free.data.bg/intelli/Muzik/Jennifer%20Love%20Hewitt%20-%2 … %20Everything.mp3
Виж целия пост
# 378


A e r o s m i t h[/color][/size][/font]

" Draw The Line "[/b]

Checkmate honey
Beat you at your own damn game
No dice honey
I’m livin’ on the astral plane
Feet’s on the ground
Your head’s going down the drain
Heads I win, tails you lose
To the never mind

That’s where I draw the line

An indian summer
Carrie was all over the floor
She was a wet net winner
And rarely ever left the store
She’d sing and dance all night
And wrong all the right out of me
Pass me the vile and cross your fingers
It don’t take time

Nowhere to draw the line

Hi we were singin’ on your cowboy song
You told carrie
And promised her you wouldn’t be long
Heads I win, tails you lose
Lord it’s such a crime
No dice honey
You’re salt, you’re the queen of the brine
Checkmate honey
You’re the only one who’s got to choose

Where to draw the line

Checkmate, don’t be late
Take another pull
That’s right
Impossible
When you got to be yourself
You’re the boss, the toss
The price, the dice
Grab yourself a slice
Nowhere to draw the line
[/color]
*******************************************************************
ЧеСтИт РоЖдЕн ДеН, scorpionche ( " отвори " си подаръка Wink )
Виж целия пост
# 379
Светла Иванова - Това до мен


http://free.bol.bg/e_kakichka/Razni/Svetla%20Ivanova%20-%20Tova%20Do%20Men.mp3
Виж целия пост
# 380
The Killers - Somebody Told Me

Rammstein - Amerika

Faith No More - This Guy's in Love With You

Chris rea - The road to hell

Evanescence - Going Under

Gigi D'Agostino - The riddle
Виж целия пост
# 381
Ето нещо лежерно:
Nina Simone - My Baby Just Cares For Me
или
George Michael- My Baby Just Cares For Me
и от мен, като за събуждане без стрес в понеделник сутрин! Joy
Виж целия пост
# 382


A e r o s m i t h [/size][/font]
" Cryin' "

5:08
Get a Grip
There was a time
When I was so broken hearted
Love wasn't much of a friend of mine
The tables have turned, yeah
'Cause me and them ways have parted
That kind of love was the killin' kind
Listen, all I want is someone I can't resist
I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Love it sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do down on me
Now there's not even breathin' room
Between pleasure and pain
Yeah you cry when we're makin' love
Must be one and the same
It's down on me
Yeah I got to tell you one thing
It's been on my mind
Girl, I gotta say
We're partners in crime
You got that certain something
What you give to me
Takes my breath away
Now the word out on the street
Is the devil's in your kiss
If our love goes up in flames
It's a fire I can't resist
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do to me
'Cause what you got inside
Ain't where your love should stay
Yeah, our love, sweet love, ain't love
'Til you give your heart away
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' just to get you
Now I'm dyin' just to let you
Do what you do what you do down to me, baby, baby, baby
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet misery
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm dyin' 'cause I let you
Do what you do down to, down to, down to, down to
I was cryin' when I met you
Now I'm tryin' to forget you
Your love is sweet
I was cryin' when I met you
(fade)
[/size]



E a g l e s [/size][/font]

" Lyin' Eyes "

City girls just seem to find out early
How to open doors with just a smile
A rich old man
And she won't have to worry
She'll dress up all in lace and go in style

Late at night a big old house gets lonely
I guess ev'ry form of refuge has its price
And it breaks her heart to think her love is
Only given to a man with hands as cold as ice

So she tells him she must go out for the evening
To comfort an old friend who's feelin' down
But he knows where she's goin' as she's leavin'
She is headed for the cheatin' side of town

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin eyes

On the other side of town a boy is waiting
with fiery eyes and dreams no one could steal
She drives on through the nice anticipating
'Cause he makes her feel the way she used to feel

She rushes to his arms,
They fall together
She whispers that it's only for awhile
She swears that soon she'll be comin' back forever
She pulls away and leaves him with a smile

You can't hide your lyin' eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide you lyin' eyes

She gets up and pours herself a strong one
And stares out at the stars up in the sky
Another night, it's gonna be a long one
She draws the shade and hangs her head to cry

She wonders how it ever got this crazy
She thinks about a boy she knew in school
Did she get tired or did she just get lazy?
She's so far gone she feels just like a fool

My, oh my, you sure know how to arrange things
You set it up so well, so carefully
Ain't it funny how your new life didn't change things
You're still the same old girl you used to be

You can't hide your lyin eyes
And your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes
Honey, you can't hide your lyin' eyes
[/size]



Виж целия пост
# 383
Judas Priest - Love Bites
Виж целия пост
# 384
Roxette - You Don't Understand Me

Rammstein - Ohne dich

Gorillaz - Fire coming out of a monkey's

Airplay - The Music Is Moving

Asoka - San Sanana

Depeche Mode - Personal Jesus
Виж целия пост
# 385
Anouk - Time Is A Jailer

Godsmack - I Stand Alone

Juanes - La camisa negra

Santana - Corazon espinado

Scooter - Nessaja

Йоана&Петър Антонов - Rouge
Виж целия пост
# 386


Dj Sammy - " Heaven "[/font][/size]

" Heaven "[/b]

We're in heaven .Baby, you're all that I want.When you're lyin' here in my arms,I'm findin' it hard to believe -We're in heaven(We're in heaven).Oh, thinkin' about all our younger years,There was only you and me,We were young and wild and free.Now nothin' can take you away from me,We've been down that road before,But that's over now,You keep me comin' back for more .Baby, you're all that I want,When you're lyin' here in my arms,I'm findin' it hard to believe-We're in heaven.And love is all that I need,And I found it there in your heart.It isn't too hard to see We're in heaven(We're in heaven)Now nothin' could change what you mean to me uh,there's a lot that I could say,But just hold me now,Cause our love will light the way,Baby you're all that I want,When you're lyin' here in my arms,I'm findin' it hard to believe-We're in heaven.And love is all that I need, And I found it there in your heart,It isn't too hard to see-We're in heaven,heaven …Now our dreams are comin' true,Through the good times and the bad,I'll be standin' there by you(We're in heaven)And love is all that I need,And I found it there in your heart,It isn't too hard to see-We're in heaven,We're in heaven …[/b][/size]



Bryan Adams - " Heaven "[/font][/size]

" Heaven "[/b]



Prince - " Purple Rain "[/font][/size]

" Purple Rain "[/b]

I never meant 2 cause u any sorrow
I never meant 2 cause u any pain
I only wanted 2 one time see u laughing
I only wanted 2 see u laughing in the purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
I only wanted 2 see u bathing in the purple rain
I never wanted 2 be your weekend lover
I only wanted 2 be some kind of friend
Baby I could never steal u from another
It’s such a shame our friendship had 2 end
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
I only wanted 2 see u underneath the purple rain
Honey I know, I know, I know times are changing
It’s time we all reach out 4 something new
That means u 2
U say u want a leader
But u can’t seem 2 make up your mind
I think u better close it
And let me guide u 2 the purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
Purple rain purple rain
If you know what I’m singing about up here
C’mon raise your hand
Purple rain purple rain
I only want 2 see u, only want 2 see u
In the purple rain
[/b][/size]




Ginuwine - " When Doves Cry "[/font][/size]

" When Doves Cry "[/b]

*Verse One*
Dig if you will the picture
Of you and I engaged in a kiss
The sweat of your body covers G
Can you my darling
Can you picture this?

Dream if you can a courtyard
An ocean of violets in bloom
Animals strike curious poses
I feel the heat
The heat between me and you

*Chorus*
How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world that's so cold? (So cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry

*Verse Two*
Touch if you will my stomach
Feel how it trembles inside
You've got the butterflies all tied up
Don't make me chase you
Even doves have pride

*Chorus*
How can you just leave me standing?
Alone in a world so cold? (World so cold)
Maybe I'm just too demanding (maybe maybe)
Maybe I'm just like my father too bold (too bold)
Maybe you're just like my mother
She's never satisfied (She's never satisfied)
Why do we scream at each other (why)
This is what it sounds like
When doves cry
ooh ooh ooh - baby
[/b][/size]


Виж целия пост
# 387
Judas Priest - Night Crawler
Виж целия пост
# 388
mano negra-mala vida
Нещо свежо и ритнично от мен Grinning
Виж целия пост
# 389
Търся албумите на Пако де Лусия
Хуанес и Ла Камисса Негра...
Не знам как да ги напиша на латиница, за да ги потърся и в торент сайтовете, така че ако можете, помогнете ми...
Благодаря горещо!!!
Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия