Всекидневен поздрав за вас от нас :)

  • 51 550
  • 1 001
# 345
Europe – “ Seven Doors Hotel “

Guano Apes – “ Storm “

Black Sabbath – “ Lady Evil “

KoЯn – “ Alive “

Doors – “ Unhappy Girl “

DMX & Jadakiss – “ Hidden Freestylaz “

Roxette – “ Place Your Love “

Eminem & Jay Z - " Renegades "

Виж целия пост
# 346
http://ava-music.com/media/AVA_samo_mig.mp3

Ава и  Panos Fragos - Само миг
Виж целия пост
# 347
Queen- Let Me Live

http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=6163151

W.A.S.P.- Hold On to My Heart

http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=6052709

The Doors-Alabama song

http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=10204457

Guns 'N Roses- Civil War

http://www.data.bg/f.php?fid=6350484

Виж целия пост
# 348
Crematory – “ Burrly All Life “

Dido – “ Sand In My Shoes “

Radiohead – “ Climbing Up The Walls “

Footbal Club ^ Barcelona ^ official hymn – “ Tot El Camp “

Ac/Dc – “ If U Want Blood ( U’ve Got It ) “

Anouk – “ Nobody’s Wife “

D12 – “The Dirty Dosen” – “ Fight Music “
[/url] This kinda music
Use it and you get in to do shit
Whenever you hear some shit
And you can't refuse this
Just some shit
For these kids to trash their rooms with
Just refuse whenever they asked to do shit
The type of shit
That you don't have to ask who produced it
You just know
That's the new shit
The type of shit that causes mass confusion
And drastic movement of people acting stupid …

Виж целия пост
# 349
Калпазанке,моля за линк към албуми на Майкъл Болтън.
Аз се извинявам,че те използвам като златната рибка,ама ти наистина ми изпълняваш желанията за което мнооооооооооооого МЕРСИ  bouquet

Майкъл Болтън
и още Майкъл Болтън
За жалост не са систематизирани  Confused Нека и някой друг да помага  Peace
Виж целия пост
# 350
Metallica - The Unforgiven I

http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/_M/Metallica/1997%20-%20Reload/4.The% … forgiven%20II.bin

Lay beside me
Tell me what they've done
Speak the words I wanna hear
To make my demons run
The door is locked now
But it's open if you're true
If you can understand the me
Then I can understand the you

Lay beside me under wicked sky
The black of day, dark of night
We share this paralyze
The door cracks open
But there's no sun shining through
Black heart scarring darker still
But there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining through
No, there's no sun shining

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door
Should I open it for you?

Yeah, what I've felt
What I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?

Come lay beside me
This won't hurt, I swear
She loves me not
She loves me still
But she'll never love again
She lay beside me
But she'll be there when I'm gone
Black heart scarring darker still
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Yes, she'll be there when I'm gone
Dead sure she'll be there

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door
Should I open it for you?

Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known
Sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there
'Cause I'm the one who waits for you
Or are you unforgiven too?

Lay beside me, tell me what I've done
The door is closed, so are your eyes
But now I see the sun, now I see the sun
Yes, now I see it

What I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door
Should I open it for you?

Yeah, what I've felt, what I've known
So sick and tired, I stand alone
Could you be there
'Cause I'm the one who waits
The one who waits for you

Oh, what I've felt, what I've known
Turn the pages, turn the stone
Behind the door
Should I open it for you?
So I dub thee unforgiven

Oh, what I've felt
Oh, what I've known
I take this key and I bury it in you
Because you're unforgiven too

Never free, never me
'Cause you're unforgiven too, oh
Виж целия пост
# 351
O V E [/size][/font]    I T E S [/b][/font][/size]

If you’ve got love in your sights
Watch out, love bites

When you make love, do you look in the mirror?
Who do you think of?
Does he look like me?
Do you tell lies?
And say that it’s forever?
Do you think twice, or just touch ’n’ see?
Ooh babe
Ooh yeah
When you’re alone, do you let go?
Are you wild ’n’ willin’ or is it just for show?
Ooh c’mon

I don’t wanna touch you too much baby
’cos making love to you might drive me crazy
I know you think that love is the way you make it
So I don’t wanna be there when you decide to break it
No!

(love bites, love bleeds)
It’s bringin’ me to my knees
(love lives, love dies)
It’s no surprise
(love begs, love pleads)
It’s what I need

When I’m with you are you somewhere else?
Am I gettin’ thru or do you please yourself?
When you wake up will you walk out?
It can’t be love if you throw it about
Ooh babe
I don’t wanna touch you too much baby
’cos making love to you might drive me crazy
Oh

Ooh yeah
(love bites, love bleeds)
It’s bringin’ me to my knees
(love lives, love dies)
(love bites, love bleeds)
It’s bringin’ me to my knees
(love lives, love dies)
It’s no surprise
(love begs, love pleads)
It’s what I need

If you’ve got love in your sights
Watch out, love bites
Yes it does
It will be hell
[/font][/color]


link 1

http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/Users/tonsun/d/Def%20Leppard/Songs/[1995]-Vault/3%20-%20Love%20Bites.mp3

Виж целия пост
# 352
Metallica – “ Shoot Me Again “

Jesus Christ Superstar – ost – “ Damned For All Time Blood Money “

Marylin Manson – “ Coma White “ За Margarita Two Hearts

Twisted Sister – “ What You Don’t Know, Sure Can Hurt You “  

Doors – “ Yes, The River Knows “

Guano Apes – “ Pretty In Scarlet “

R.E.M. – “ Talk About The Passion “

Виж целия пост
# 353
Kid Rock – “ American Bad @ss “

Kid Rock – “ Feel Like Makin’ Love “

H.I.M. – “ Poison Heart “

Foreigner – “ I Just Died In Your Arms “

Stone Temple Pilots – “ Big Empty “

3 Doors Down – “ The Road I’m On “
LyRiCs:
She said life’s a lot to think about sometimes
When you’re living in between the lines
And all the stars are sparkling, shine everyday
He said life’s so hard to move in sometimes
When it feels like I’m in the line
And no one even cares to ask me why I feel this way

And I know you feel helpless now, and I know you feel, hold on
That’s the same road, the same road that I’m on, yeah

He said life’s a lot to think about sometimes
When you keep it on between the lines
And everything I want and I want to find one of these days
But what you thought was real in life
Oh, it somehow steer you wrong
And now you just keep trying and trying to find out where you belong
And I know you feel helpless now, and I know you feel, hold on
That’s the same road, the same road that I’m on

What you thought was real in life, somehow steer you wrong
And now you just keep trying and trying to find where you belong

I know you feel helpless now, I know you feel, hold on
That’s the same, the same road that I’m on

Виж целия пост
# 354
Ей ме на и мен Simple Smile

Pink Floyd - Royal Philharmonic Orchestra - Wish You Were Here

Kulisch and Vana - Indian Masala - Oh Carol

Da Lata - Cores

Deepak Chopra - Desire

Depeche Mode - Lillian

Kool Savas and Azad - All 4 one
Виж целия пост
# 355
http://mp3.bol.bg:8080/fls/_M/Metallica/1998%20-%20Garage,%20Inc … 0my%20Darling.bin

Metallica, Garage Inc

Die, die my darling
Виж целия пост
# 356
Нещо ретро - Paul Anka - You Are My Destiny

Paul Anka - Crazy Love

Paul Anka - Oh Carol
Виж целия пост
# 357
Apache Indian - Chok There

Paul van Dyk - Nothing but you

Alcazar - Physical

Sybersound - Born to be alive

The offspring - Cant repeat

Prince - Purple rain
Виж целия пост
# 358
За почитателите на латиното...
Khriz Y Angel- Ven Bailalo
http://www.reggaetonvideos.net/video_losmvp2.htm
Не е с много добро качество,но песничката си заслужава...
Виж целия пост
# 359
Poison – “ Blind Faith “

The Cranberries – “ Ode To My Family “

Roger Waters and Genesis – “ The Brazilian “

Tool – “ Maynard’s Dick “

Tool, Deftones, Incubus – “ Some Kind Of Fear “

Soulfly – “ I And I “

Виж целия пост

Започнете да пишете...

Страница 1 от 1

Общи условия